Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mad over COLDPLAY again..


Lol yes i am!! One day i decided to re-watch their 2003 LIVE concert DVD and it reignited my interest in them once again.Seriously,they're a really talented band with most of their good songs coming from their older albums ''Parachutes" and "Rush of Blood to the Head".Dont get me wrong,Viva La Vida was good an'all but their older songs we're REALLY REALLY good,especially those ''hidden gems",not gonna include their well known songs here cus you guys probably know them already =P.Here they are...




One of my top Coldplay songs.I can TOTALLY relate to the lyrics! XD
Owh this one too!!



"TIME,its on your side,its on you siiiiidddeee" HAHAHA

I dunno,i just go into a bliss listening to these songs.Lyrics are something i can really connect with!haha Gonna listen to more COLDPLAY,the only way to really appreciate them is to listen to the lyrics 8D

Another poem i composed,but i opted for the other one rather than this one =)
EVERYTHINGS NOT LOST
When I counted up my demons
Saw there was one for everything i did
With the good ones on my shoulders
I drove the other ones away

When i thought that it was all over
And everything i did felt wasted
With everybody out to get me
Ill just remember the good days

So when i ever felt neglected
And when i thought that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons
Knowing that everything's not lost

No comments:

Post a Comment