Thursday, July 2, 2009

Going the wrong direction..==''

Owh crap,have i met a dead-end?

This is bad,really bad.Maybe i was too laid-back or something,dont wanna completely lose the possibility.I dont get it,i just TURN-OFF or something,im usually not like this,especially with my Form 6 friends,with them i feel the ENERGY,the POW-AH,the Syok-Sendiriness XD.Dont get me wrong,im still myself my dear readers,somehow i just go into ''OFF'' mode.*Ask Pav,she should know*
For now,things are really cool,but in the coming months and years,i MUST try harder.I know its worth it. =) Ah well,in the end,i have nothing to lose anyway,hahaha

Besides that im planning to watch TRANSFORMERS 2 on 11th JULY!! Still inviting people.COME COME!

1 comment:

  1. The POW-AH!!!

    I know what you meeeean.. Happens to me too! Not too much of a good thing :/

    ReplyDelete