Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update again!

Okay,so im gonna talk about the Man Utd match i went for yesterday.Took some pics albeit horribly blur ones (Check my Facebook).For a whole lot of obvious reasons,i was abit (but not very) pumped up about the match because atleast i got to see superstar footballers =P

So anyway,i went with Josman,Wei Zheng,Ji Soon and Keenan to the stadium which apparently wasnt as packed as it was on Saturday.Regardless,the stadium was red with the colours of Man Utd.In normal situations,i would be utterly revolted by what im seeing,but the hype of seeing superstar footballers was enough for me to overlook the situation.

Malaysians didnt play so well this time round,letting in 2 goals in the span of 3 minutes.Haha and the Malaysian players were SO SMALL in comparison to those European players.Federico Macheda,17 years old,hotter,fitter,TALLER than me X( The Malaysian players had trouble tackling those huge men! We Asians need to come up with some growth serum to grow bigger! Then again,its probably our HEALTHIER diet that keeps us smaller =P

Besides that,i actually came within METRES of seeing Michael Owen,Rooney and Co.It was heart-stopping despite the fact that they're Man Utd players.Too bad i didnt manage to take any pics......security was on to me =/

This morning i woke up,with a TONNE of weight in my head (DEAD sleepy) I ALMOST ALWAYS fall asleep in class nowadays!! *Reminiscent of my friend who ALWAYS sleeps in Bio lessons last year eh? =P*

In school i had to do this stupid tedious Chromatography experiment which was a TOTAL pain in the ass because just trying to get the leaf extract to form a perfect dot on the paper is nigh heart-breaking!!Anyway,it really spoilt my mood and all i really wanted to do was just go home.

I have this funny tendency to show my more so-called ''mature'' side to people when i first meet them,but im actually MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than that XD Just ask Pavitra and some of my classmates.I naturally dumb-down till i even make a fool out of myself sometimes especially when i once open up HAH!Nothing to blog about leh =S

No comments:

Post a Comment