Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing to whine about =P

Well yeah,what do you expect? Im in school so the only thing i can blog about is school.

Its normal.

Students are fine,teachers are fine,work is fine.All is fine =) In fact its so fine i cant even see it! *lame joke*

Lol anyway,i realized my BEST FRIEND (Samsung YP-T9 mp4 player) now holds less and less rock songs.Got sick of rock like a few years back,got bored of it.Nowadays i look for variety,but i avoid what i usually hear on the radio and search for the ''goodstuff''.Haha

I just found out it was DESIREE who sang ''You Gotta Be''.Its one of those songs i really loved but just couldnt seem to catch the name at the last moment.And now i finally found it! hah!

Im blabbering bout this cus it turns out my friend just got ARES (I tried using it before,but it was gay) and is now seemingly staging an exodus of songs into her laptop.LOL

Music is good,especially if you search well and appreciate the depth.Im into instrumentals (Mostly guitar),if your interested,just nudge me or spam my cbox XD Id REALLY like to share my songs on the blog but i dont know how.Any ideas my beloved sexy readers? You know your hot cus im hot too *Winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment