Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why OUR batch?!?! WHY?!

Okay imagine this...

Form 6 all this while has been unchanged in terms of weekly schedule for the past God-knows-when years.Then ALL-OF-A-SUDDEN,when YOU my dear friend,sends your poor sorry butt to Form 6,expecting what the previous batch expected,the Ministry of ''Education'' drops a bombshell on you with efforts to ''re-vamp'' Form 6,which consequently changes the DAILY schedule to start from 7:30 am till 3:30 pm...every friggin day till Thursday.(Originally school ends at 1:10,which is totally cool with me,but now..) Do you have ANY idea how painful that is!?

Now i cant even afford to take my lovely afternoon nap or atleast laze around abit.Ugh...
Cant say much,although,i might be forced to shift school back to Puchong if things are too unmanageable,thats how inconvenient the situation is. =/ Dang~

On another note...

Well,honestly speaking,there's nothing much i can talk about,all thats making up the most of my time is just shcool school school (And im proud to STILL be called a schoolboy!) so unless you guys wanna hear a long long rant about how horrid Maths T is or about what i learned in BIO/Chem lessons,i cant blabber much. XD Owh wait...

I just remembered,i looked through my diary again and i saw my new years resolution,which i wrote way back in the final days of 2008.From the looks of things,its kinda great im fulfilling quite a few of them (Dont count ''working out'',im still working on it).

a)Keep in touch with friends (Doing very well)
b)Be more thoughtful/open (Seeing results)
c)Gain weight (PFFFFFTTT)
d)Study hard for STPM (Maybe?)
e)Find my spirituality (Yeah its improving alot now,after a couple of years)

In a world stuffed with so much self-absorbance and passivity plus the selfish desires/ignorance of man,its important to remain humble and simple with yourself.I try never to get caught up with things that arent what i want to be.Staying true and faithful can mean a whole world of difference in ones life,i know that cus it does to me =) I guess it took me awhile to ''find my spirituality'' but once i did,i truly feel that things are way way better.(Im Christian) Its good to just keep things simple (Quote the drummer's rule of thumb:KISS *Keep.It.Simple.Stupid*) Yes i play drums too.Be holier =)

Owh ok,so what have i been doing week-long?
You guessed it kids,STUDY and HOMEWORK! Ugh..

Owh and btw,to my friends/buddy,the remnants of my life in a week lie on the weekends and Fridays,so if you're planning anything (TRANSFORMERS 2!!) plan it then okay! XD

On the 27th-28th of June (JUNE already?!?!) im attending Lock-In at FBC!Have no idea whats gonna come-up but im sure ill have fun.

Then after that on July 4th,there's HARI KELUARGA in my old school,SMKSU plus ANOTHER EVENT in the form of CF RALLY on the 11th of July..... All these events and almost NO time for any of them =/ Sigh...

I SO WANT AN ITOUCH!! Sorry Aaron,i take back what i said,the Itouch is indeed a funner gadget than the PSP.hah

Haiz,its great that the ONLY commitment i have right now is Form 6...i feel so free,yet so burdened =P

No comments:

Post a Comment