Sunday, June 28, 2009

Patience bears its fruits

The weekend is over and i face another horrendous week of school,ugh.But hey,id rather be like this than not have anything to do at all,as some of my beloved readers should know by now.

I realized SMK SS17 has a knack for doing everything very last minute,and hence,Sports Day was on a Saturday all of a sudden.

As usual the majority of my class didnt show much punctuality so our numbers were few.Fortunately,my persistence paid off when i managed to get Pav to come teman me and some of my classmates also came,so it wasnt so bad.I was glad also that Chooi Si managed to come,despite saying she couldnt the day before,so i brought her round (Well,almost round) the school to show her how my Form 6 life was turning out,instead she ended up helping me and the Form 6 council stall sell flags to the *almost unresponsive* crowd which consequently made us hot and sticky plus almost rugi RM10 XD Hope you had fun Chooi Si despite sweating n getting sticky ^^
It was fun,next year will be better!

But this post is more about a message i heard in church today (Sunday):

The speaker (Whose name i sorely dont know of) spoke of Patience.I realized once again,that God is speaking to me through this speech,because it clearly coincides with something i prayed for the day before.

Patience is struggling with the truth and long-suffering.Like the speaker mentioned,sometimes when things are blurry and we aren't sure of what we want,we'd have the tendency to rush things by ''flipping a coin'' and therefore,make a quick hasty descision.

Imagine loving someone with all your heart and doing what you can to make him/her happy,but that person doesnt truly appreciate or even acknowledges this love.

Its a perfect example of what God is going through for us,he waits and loves patiently until we realize that he has always been there for us.He chose to be patient,so that the fruits of his efforts will in time,grow.

Ive already had a good perception of what patience is,but this message i heard in church brought the whole idea to a higher level for me.I realized that patience,when it is not forced-out but rather that it comes through sincerity of the heart,you wont feel burdened or confused from being so.You'll learn to take things as they come and at the same time,allow room for your efforts to truly show and grow.

Long story short,true patience comes willingly from the heart and its nothing to be confused about.Dont worry about the time-span,be patient with the things you treasure and in time,what you worked on will grow.Im starting to see that for myself =)
*Hope my readers get what im saying*

No comments:

Post a Comment