Friday, June 26, 2009

Speaking my mind (Part II)

I think im starting to realize,that this year has really got the best out of me,and i honestly truly feel that im more open to my Form 6 friends,than to almost everyone i know in secondary school.

Time changes people,and what we once used to enjoy,will become a thing of the past.To me,letting go of someone (or anyone special for that matter) is the most depressing thing you can do to yourself.I never ever want that to happen to me because once youve learnt to treasure something/someone and everything that you've been through with,youd fight to keep it that way or even improve it.I guess i work that way.

Id like to think of the relationships i have with everyone i know as a flame,that burns with varying brightness,some are SURGING fires,while others are just a mere spark...or a wisp of air at the very least.

After awhile,i found out that it's naturally my character that made me this way,i HAVE to relate with people at a deeper level,or else i dont see what the basis our relationship is.

Thats me,i dont let go (or i RARELY) of what ive already started,and if i can brighten the flame,i would and i will,because thats what i value in life,building on something and getting the most out of it.Besides,isnt that what makes the journey of life all the more beautiful? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment