Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The calm before the..screw that,the storms already here!

Ok,anyway,the full fury of Form 6 is starting to slowly drown me in its waves.

The practicals are starting to appear....the homework is increasing....the assignments are piling....and exam's in 2 months time. O.O

So while SOME OF US are happily shopping away in Pyramid or going on frequent outings with friends,the rest of us here in Form 6 are starting to (Or already are) feel the heat.Lol but of course,this is 100X better than lying around at home rotting away with nothing to do,seriously,i couldnt have imagined holidays to ever be a bad thing,but now i know how horrible it is.

Be thankful college students,your hols only last a few weeks or a couple of months.I had to go through almost SIX MONTHS of boredom.(I did take up a job,but still..) Enjoy it while you can =)

Ok so my school had this,''Bulan Merdeka'' thing that was assigned to the Science 1 and Science 2 classes to handle,and im like,ugh,totally lost.Gotta start getting people moving and doing stuff~

Organizing isnt one of my weaknesses but the thoughest part is communication and non-punctuality,especially if it comes from a big group.Im sure JEFFREY will help out.*Nudge,Nudge*

Ive always hoped that someway,somehow,id want to change peoples perception of Form 6 as being a ''bad'' thing.Its time we (Form 6 people) do our best to make it the time of our lives.Tired of it.

It irritates me,even to this day,that ive come across ALOT of people who tell me off about going to Form 6 and suggesting that i go to college.Some even look surprised that i even AM in Form 6 *A big WTF moment,ugh*

Just to let you know,my dear (possibly uninformed/misguided) reader,i COULD'VE gone to college.I chose not to.And looking at how things are,i dont think id EVER regret that descision.So dont EVER tell me Form 6 is a waste of my time..atleast my parents money isnt a concern.

*Sorry bout that,but ive seen some of my Form 6 friends get this kind of crap from other people,so im speaking up for them too*^^

Hmm,anyway i gotta start planning the things and get the board busy for Bulan Merdeka.Ill keep you guys updated on it aight~ =)

Till my next post..

2 comments:

  1. hey man, form 6 is also a smart way to get to uni. Sure u suffer more due to the hard syllabus but in the end u make it to uni f.o.c. Show those suckers what u can do with the tens of thousands $$ they spent on pre-u!

    ReplyDelete