Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reunion with some friends

Yesterday (22nd December) me and my buddy went to Samuels crib to have a party with some old friends from Secondary school.The reunion was sweet enough,im glad i atleast managed to catch-up with some of them.Samuel and Yih Shan cooked up some stuffed chicken which was really good! But there was plenty of left-overs =P

Its great that all is fine with them and atleast not much hasnt changed yet since we last met.I guess its these type of friends that id really like to sit and ponder on the 'what-ifs'.They're really great people and everyone of them has added meaning to my life.

God works in awesome ways and who knows,perhaps in the near future i might become closer friends with anyone of them?Thats certainly the case for one of my friendships.Thanks to Yih Shan and Samuel for the invite.It was great seeing you guys there!

P.S Pictures are on Facebook,like always =D

No comments:

Post a Comment