Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 09

Today,of all the days to get it,i develop a flu ==''

Went to church early in the morning to attend the christmas service and watch the dance/play.Although the sickness was really bad in the morning it died down i the afternoon =)

So yeah,i was there with the gang giving presents to only 2 people (Sorry guys,next year ill try to squeeze y'all in my budget la XD)and wishing the church peeps Merry Christmas.I got candy canes from quite a few people and a Christmas card from Yumey,its really LOL but also nice that she had to go through all the trouble just to make a card for me >< which made me feel very guilty.Lets not forget the present my buddy gave me which included my SUPER LATE Bday prez!

The play was interesting and when it got to the dance part,the guys managed to pull it off very well.Kudos to you guys! Vids are on Facebook~
After that we went for lunch then proceeded to AC for pool and foosball (Spelling?) before i headed home.

God has really blessed me this year,specially with preserverance.Although i may be alone at home now,this morning and afternoon has been a blessed enough day to make this Christmas a memorable one =)

P.S-Pics on Facebook as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment