Thursday, September 24, 2009

What hols?

Owh God,ive been rotting my arse off since i came back from Singapore...

So lets see....

I was in Singapore for 2 days since last Sat to attend a prayer session for my grandad.Its been 1 year since he went off already,how time flies.Haha

Anyway,apart from prayers the rest of the Tong family are alright.ALL my cousins have laptops *Sniff*
There isnt really much to do there nowadays,i can remember in the past id so yearn not to go home because the Singaporeans usually have all the fun gadgets and games to play with.Seems i outgrew them eventually,hmm.

Couldnt find the guitar im looking for though,festive season meant that most of the stores were closed *Go figure* So its back to Malaysia to hunt for it.

Apart from that,i have finals looming in the horizon+A CERTAIN DAMN FLOWER WHICH I STIL CANT BLOODY FIND!

Sigh...and i have lotsa time to study,but what am i doing?......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment