Monday, September 7, 2009

Bukit Gasing Round 2

Unfortunately my friends,i did not bring my camera with me for the trip to Bukit Gasing which saw myself,Chooi Si,Shawn,Yumey,Dylan and Marcus scale the hill during the morning today.So for pics you have to check-out Yumeys blog since she brought a DSLR!! =P

Well compared to the last time out,this time it was surprisingly faster *Considering that Chooi Si was moving faster for some reason* and Yumey didnt die in the journey haha.

With her DSLR the girls *Especially the girls* took lotsa pictures of THEMSELVES alot and us guys too,doing silly stuff,not that im complaining,but i actually found it quite.....X)

Lol so anyway,we went to SS2 *Which i couldnt find if im solo* to eat at Murni's but they had NOTHING but rice! So in our frustration we ended up walking around the area which wasnt so bad cus Chooi Si manage to find some cheap ori Croc shoes for sale in a nearby market *The stall owner patronized our sayings ==""* You didnt buy any shoes did ya Chooi Si? At that point i was DYING for some ice-kacang or perhaps cendol.Thank God Malaysia can come up with this kinda food! Too bad i didnt eat either though =P

So yeah,after all that we ate at some mamak and chilled for awhile before i drove home while Chooi Si and the rest went back to Subang...

Im glad im frequently going to church again,after so long.I took the initiative this year to really dedicate myself to find one cus my family doesnt seem to bother too much =P

The good thing is,ive settled down quickly,made new friends whilst keeping strong the ties i have with some close/good ones,im becoming more frequent in their youth worship team and my walk with God is closer than ever.

Owh and i owe a certain someone a HUGE thank you for this,*Eventhough that person still treats me like crap X)*.If it werent for the invitation to EXCHANGE,i dont think any of this wouldve happened.*I said thank you before but ill say it again*

My only regret is.........not having done this YEARS earlier.Hahaha Well cheers anyway!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment