Monday, May 4, 2009

HELL looms closer...

Hahaha,well anyway apart from that,my whole family will be going to Cebu (In the Philippines) for (Say it very slowly)....ONE......WHOLE...WEEK!!!

*Rubs hands together,with cheeky grin on his face*

Lol not that it doesnt make any difference because im still free then.(Maybe,because ive been hearing rumours the commencement of Form 6 could be anytime around this month,which i would surely be horrified of)

So lets see:The whole house is mine,TOTAL television access,TOTAL internet access,TOTAL fridge access,TOTAL transportation access and TOTAL BOREDOM once more!?!?! =(

But that doesnt come without it share of responsibilites,i have to:Take care if the stupid dog,water the plants,keep the house clean,find something to eat and of course maintain security of the house.This is awkward.

I remember the last time i was left alone at home,which was last year.My mom and dad went to Bali while my sister was in Singapore with her relatives.Dont ask how i got into such a situation,i forgot =P Anyway,the ordeal lasted 5 days,and 90% of that time i rotted at home terribly and i spent LONG LONG hours on the computer (That caused me to miss something very important the following day) Didnt enjoy it,the loneliness wasnt something i liked very much either,atleast i had my dog and some online friends to teman me =)

So why did i not follow again this year? Well you see,Form 6 news should be out by this month,its only a matter of time,and i have to be around just in case i miss anything or else my whole year would be stalled.I get pissed at the MOE for being so reclusive,why cant they just be professional and more efficient?! Sigh...

Owh well,so yeah next week im free (And single *winks) and shall be gallivanting with my buddies here n dere before i go into hell for 1 1/2 years!

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment