Saturday, May 9, 2009

1 WEEK ALONE:Day 0

Day O....

As i type this,my family busily move around the house packing stuff for the trip to the Philippines.They will leave for LCCT via taxi at 5:30 a.m tomorrow.

I know very well i will have to pray for their safe journey and see them off.The time willl come,and the whole house and everything in it will be under my supervision.Sigh...

Plus,first day of Form 6 is on Monday,ill have to drive to and fro everyday for the time being.

I cant imagine how hard it would be without them,call me spoilt if you want but i can imagine alot things missing once moms not around....no food,i have to take care of the dog,take care of my own laundry,etcetc We often take these little things for granted but once its gone we realize how much it means to have them around.

Well,it starts soon...will have church tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment